Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Flowers Galore!

While I didn't get to see the Macy's Flower Show in NYC this year like I've been able to in the past, I did get to go to the one in Chicago. I was highly impressed! Being around thousands and thousands of fresh, blooming, colourful plants made it one of the happiest days I've had in a long time.

I spent almost two hours walking around Macy's looking at the arrangements with my boyfriend. I would have stayed longer, but he got a bit bored and started looking at watches. Then I had to see every watch on display and I got a bit bored, so we decided to leave and head to the touristy, but oh-so-delicous Giordano's for stuffed pizza.

I took a zillion pictures of all the different floral diplays. Here are a few of my favorites.

Enjoy :-D
-Allie








No comments:

Post a Comment